Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 9:03 PM
Subject: Re: not booting

Correct me if I'm wrong here, Stew -

but you might try going into Open Firmware (start the computer, listen for the boing, hit option-command-O-F simultaneously) and type devalias to see what 'cd' is aliased to - write back on what it is.  We may be able to detect something wrong.

-Brice

Mike Browning wrote:
000701c10b3b$f0c5b7b0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]" type="cite">
I just burned the iso image on a disk using EZ-CDR4  and tried to boot from
the disk that was made is there anything special that i need to do?