[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
hmmm average in the last week about 7 messages a day..... that could cause
alot of damage

On Sunday 22 July 2001 10:08, you wrote:
Ryan you have no Idea..what damage this list has caused
so keep out of it...Unless you have a better Idea.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Koerber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2001 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: unsubscribing

reported as abuse?

very nice...

Sending [somewhat] threatening messages is sure to encourage someone to
be *pleased* to help you as soon as possible.

constructive criticism - I must note that I am an outsider/beta tester
(not

connected with mandrake what-so-ever) that is expressing my own
thoughts/comments. Feel free to contact me personally.