Oops,

Just caught up on some older emails and Kevin asked not to load down his
machine with downloads.  I'll grab it and put it on my web space.

quote:

BTW,  please do not load down my machine (crunch.ivey.uwo.ca is our main
research machine) That binary was put there for SuSE to test first and
then
mirror for others if they are interested.  If the load impacts machine
performance I will not e able to use it to post things there for others in
the future.

/endquote

MandrakeSoft    OH/TN, USA      http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/
PPC Faq: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mandrake-cooker-ppc&m=99441208917647&w=