>According to Drakgw author you need one internet access
>(RTC/RNIS/Cable/other) and one ethernet card.

So one ethernet card for the internet connection, and one ethernet card for the
internal network you are sharing the access with?

-Zack

--
I feel more like I do right now than I did a while ago.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/