I'm looking for a Mandrake/PPC kernel more recent than 2.4.4-6.2 - I
checked on rpmfind.net and saw a src.rpm for 2.4.8 - will this work??
 I'm having serious stability issues between Mac-on-Linux, kernel
2.4.4-6.2 and MacOS 9.1 ... don't know exaclty who is the culprit, but I
believe it may me the mm context stuff which changed in 2.4.6 - MOL has
adapted to the latest kernel series, so I have a feeling that what's in
there for older 2.4.x kernels is a kludge and that's causing the
instability.

I tried grabbing benh's 2.4 tree, but penguinppc is unreachable and Ben
says it probably won't be until next week when its available again.  If
someone has a recent 2.4 sync of benh's kernel that they wouldn't mind
packaging up ... or if Stew has a newer PPC kernel squirreled away
that's had the mdk patches applied ... either way, lemme know.

Thanks,
Brice