Ok, my Mac evidently can't use XFree86, at least the version that comes with 8.0
Final, so it defaults to the xpmac server.

What config file does xpmac use? I've edited all the config files for xfree86 with no
success...  anyone else have a clue?

Also, where can I get the *latest* version of xpmac? Seems that the links that I've
found jump around - many of them no longer working. Is there an xpmac home page? The
version I have leaves a trail on the screen following my mouse, and constantly "jumps"
and leaves garbage and artifacts all over the place when I type and move windows
around.

Do later versions of xfree86 work better on macs?

Thank You,

-Zack
--
I feel more like I do right now than I did a while ago.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/