On Sun Sep 16, 2001 at 05:30:52PM -0400, Zack wrote:

> >Perhaps we should set up a repository for these;
>
> I think this is a great idea! I realize, with Wintel architecture, video settings
>and possiblities can be endless.  But, as you said, with Mac Hardware, the video
>settings and possiblities are fairly low in number, and would only require a few
>different config files to be swapped around.
>
> Hopefully many people will be willing to share!
>
> I personally have yet to get xfree86 working on my PowerMac 4400 series machine.
>I'm using xpmac, and I'm passing kernel arguments with bootx to get it to change bit
>depth and resolutions, as necessary.

I'm willing to be on the receiving end... =)  I'm still using xpmac on
my imac G3 "indigo" machine and have yet to get XFree86 4.x working on
it yet.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED], OpenPGP key available on www.keyserver.net
1024D/FE6F2AFD   88D8 0D23 8D4B 3407 5BD7  66F9 2043 D0E5 FE6F 2AFD

Current Linux kernel 2.4.8-21mdk uptime: 3 days 1 hour 19 minutes.

PGP signature