On Mon, 17 Sep 2001, Stew Benedict wrote:

SB> If you come up with a good Mac/Swedish keymap I'd be happy to add
SB> it in.

Okay, I really want to continue to use Mandrake even though I am now on
Mac hardware, so...

If someone can provide me with a picture of the French or German iBook2
keyboard I think I can "translate" one of the existing "fr" or "de" files
to "se". Do I need to fix anything else than
"/usr/lib/kbd/keymaps/mac/mac-se.kmap.gz2"? What's the difference between
the several fr* and de* keymaps?

--
Henrik Edlund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.edlund.org/

"You're young, you're drunk, you're in bed, you have knives; shit
happens." -- Angelina Jolie