On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Henrik Edlund wrote:

HE> As soon as I get this Mozilla to compile (I am without a graphical
HE> browser so far) I can report these things via bugzilla. I am
HE> trying to compile the SRPMS of Mozilla from 8.1release now.
HE> Compiling from mozilla.org source failed.

After a few hours compiling, this failed as well:

make[4]: *** [DefaultStringComparator.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** [install] Error 2
make[2]: *** [install] Error 2
make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
make: *** [install] Error 2

Do anyone here have a 0.9.4 that works with Mandrake? The ones at
mozilla.org requires older libraries that Mdk8 do not ship with.

--
Henrik Edlund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.edlund.org/

"You're young, you're drunk, you're in bed, you have knives; shit
happens." -- Angelina Jolie