You guys are going to think this is amusing.  Got linux installed on
my shiny new G4 and all was well.  Started using Mac-on-Linux, very cool.
The problem was, I was not content with OS 9.2, I had to try MOL with OS
X.  I know, I know, I got greedy.  After trying to boot OS X in MOL, it
crashed.  Linux was fine, but could no longer boot any Mac partitions in
MOL.  I rebooted the whole machine and it would only load Linux.  I
booted off of the OS 9.2 systems disk and just changed the startup disk
to the 9.2 image.  Now the real trouble starts, linux no longer boots!
How can I rescue my linux install without reinstalling everything?  I am
using yaboot/ybin.  Thanks.

Michael French
Asheville Citizen-Times
IT Dept.