---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 23 Sep 2001 23:56:46 -0000
From: Mandrake Forum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Mandrake Forum 946] Re: help needed with bootinh

http://mandrakeforum.com/article.php?sid=946&lang=en

New comment for Introducing: Tractopel/PPC beta1. story
Re: help needed with bootinh ,by

Received the two CD pack I''ve ordered some weeks ago from France.<br>
I also have the trouble to boot it on my PM7300 with G3 ZIF carrier. Here''s what I
did to get to the installation screen although I''m still having the problem of the
keyboard won''t respond.<br>
Download BootX 1.2.2 as well as vmlinux2.2.16-17fpmac from the mirror server. Put the
all.gz from the boot folder of the boot CD and put vmlinux2.2.16-17fpmac into the
Lunux folder. Follow the instruction and I was able to get to the initial screen after
booting. The thing is the keyboard won''t respond. :(<br>
Any idea what went wrong here?<br>
PM7300 + G3 400/200<br>
120MB RAM<br>
OS 8.