I would like to thank everybody on this list for their help and advice.  My
newbie questions have been answered quickly and correctly.  From getting my X
display configured correctly to enabling my wireless connection.

I've heard that the Linux community is very supportive and I must say that I
am a believer.

I make my living working on SQL databases (MicroSoft and Sybase).  If there
is somebody on this list who has a question about SQL please send me an
email.  I'm unable to support the community with my Linux knowledge, but I
might be able to help somebody with my SQL knowledge

Again, thanks to everybody who offers suggestions on this list.

Terrence Oblak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]