ftp://ftp.wtfo.com/pub/linux/mandrake-devel/cooker/ppc/

Is one site.  RPM's are there, and should be tracking the main cooker,
aside from those that are not appropriate for PPC or need patching.
Installer is not yet, but should be forthcoming.

In case you're not familiar with cooker, it is not recommended for
production systems, and you could possibly break your system by installing
certain of these packages overtop of an existing 8.0 setup.

On my local system I duplicated my / partition and then began
building/upgrading to cooker on the new partition, so I could always fall
back to 8.0 if necessary.  The build machine in Paris is now building the
cooker RPMs and upgrading itself in the process.

I particular be aware that glibc, locales and rpm itself have been
updated, and these can affect the behavior of many things.

Have Fun!

MandrakeSoft    OH/TN, USA      http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/
PPC FAQ: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/PPC/FAQ/