> video=radeon or video=radeonfb
> also it may need to be appended with a mode seeting, ie:
> 1152x768-60, or whatever
>
> Then I may need to do something to convince Xpmac to run in that mode, if
> it can.
>
> Also I'd be curious if the installed kernel, which seems to work, would
> fare any better substituted for the install kernel.  You could test this
> by making a yaboot entry, similar to the ones on the CD, on your hard
> drive, and using your live kernel instead of the one on the CD. It would
> be sweet if we could get graphical install running properly on the TiBook.
>
> Thanks
> Stew Benedict

Stew, I think we have a lot of works to best config for all machintosh, when
the first new titanium appear at my works and I see the 8.0 doesn't works, I
launched MacOs on mine and the new, I saw on mine ATY-rev3 and on the second
ATY-rev6, this two card are very different, one Mach64 against a Radeon, it
is not the same processor, not only a new revision.

--
Olivier Thauvin-CNRS Service Aeronomie
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service d'Aéronomie