This is also something I had great problems with... I didn't install
gnome at install time because I suspect these packages is what gave me
the errors trying to mount the second install CD.

I manually tried to install evolution, adding all the dependencies, and
it turns out that a lot of the packages aren't in the ISO's.

Nick

--
Nick Texidor
Technical Director