| The kernel that is provided in the BootX folder within the stuffit archive
on

being
   | the .iso does not read my onboard scsi; either the mac53c94 module is not
   | loaded or is not present in the stock distro kernel on the .iso. Is there a
   | kernel in a location separate from the stuffit archive that becomes the
   | "installed" kernel equivalent for BootX?

If your root partition is on that scsi dsik, you must use an init ram disk to
load the mac53c94 module before that the kernel tries to access your root
partition at boot time.

In Mdk-8.0, this ram disk is located on the first CD in /misc/BootX-Kernels.
Put it on your macos partition, tell BootX where it is (click on the "option"
button : there is a section for ram disks in the next window), and it should
work.

Bertrand Dekoninck

PS : this is my first mail with GNUMail.app and GNUStep. And it works !
GNUstep gui is slow and buggy, but hurry up, MacosX, Next comes again !