On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Jean-Christophe Jicé Cardot wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Yesterday evening, I compiled frozen-bubble and teXmacs.
> Will these two packages be part of the final 8.2 PPC?
>
> It would be cool, especially for fBubble (and that's a mdk sponsored game after
> all ;), even if there are problems with sound (awful noises), that I offered to
> look after to guillaume Cotenceau, FBubble author.

You really didn't need to compile them, they are on the cooker mirrors as
binaries.  The problem is fitting 1.7GB of packages on 2 CD's.  Something
has to get dropped.

MandrakeSoft    OH/TN, USA http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/
PPC FAQ: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/PPC/FAQ/
Cooker-PPC IRC:  irc.openprojects.net/#cooker-ppc