On Thu, 7 Mar 2002, Jean-Christophe Jicé Cardot wrote:

> Hello, me again
>
> A while ago I coded a monitor for xosview to be able to display the battery
> state using pmud (AC/BAT and %)
>
> It can be found here :
> http://lea-linux.org/hardware/ibook.php3#dl_xosview
> You can (should ;) try it if you want.
>
> The version was 1.7.1 (and not 1.7.3 like in 8.2ppc).
>
> I tried to send it to xosview maintainers, but got no answer.
>
> If it is interesting enough, I can port it to 1.7.3 ; whom should I send it ?
> Package maintainer ? Would it be incorporated in 8.2PPC ?
>
> bye

You can send it to the maintainer or me, and we'll see if it can make it
in. x86 is going into deep freeze, but it might still make 8.2ppc.

MandrakeSoft    OH/TN, USA http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/
PPC FAQ: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/PPC/FAQ/
Cooker-PPC IRC:  irc.openprojects.net/#cooker-ppc