On Wed, 13 Mar 2002, Michèl Alexandre Salim wrote:

> Does this mean I actually have to build the CDs on a
> LinuxPPC box? not very useful :(...
>
> How about moving over to Jigdo?
> http://home.in.tum.de/atterer/jigdo/
>
> It can use standard mirror in making the CDs and it's
> multi-platform.

edit this line:

require "$rep/misc/rpmtools.pm";

> Going to try and use the libraries from the i386 tree
> to make the CDs but I foresee another problem: there's
> only a hdlist1.cz file, no hdlist2.cz...

The new hdlistX.cz get created as part of the process

I'm not moving it anywhere.  Thats a management decision where it resides.
I don't see how that would help you anyway, in making your own ISO's. If
you want pre-made ISOs, download the beta1 CDs, or wait for the next
iteration.

> Regards,
>
> Michel Salim
>
> error message:
>
> Can't load './misc/auto/rpmtools/rpmtools.so' for
> module rpmtools: ./misc/auto/rpmtools/rpmtools.so: ELF
> file data encoding not little-endian at
> /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/DynaLoader.pm line 206.
> Compilation failed in require at misc/mkcd.pl line 18.

MandrakeSoft    OH/TN, USA http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~sbenedict/
PPC FAQ: http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/demos/PPC/FAQ/
Cooker-PPC IRC:  irc.openprojects.net/#cooker-ppc