is there a way to donate directly to a particular group or person? if i was
to donate i would much rather donate to a person who has helped solve my
problems or in a general fund in a particular project(say ppc because we all
know if anything gets cut it will be this)than for the money to end up in
some CEO's pocket who is already making $200,000 a year.

thanks,
mike