Hello,

I've been working through installing 8.0ppc on a beige G3.  Using the
graphical installer, I get to the point of adding users without any
problems.  I add my users, and then It asks if I would like one of the user
to be automatically logged on.  I don't want this, so I hit cancel like the
dialog box says, and then it just hangs.   I also tried hitting okay with no
user selected.  Same result.  I am going to try again setting it to auto
logon one of the users, but since I don't think this will help, and I prefer
not to do it anyway....I'd rather figure out how to fix the problem.   Any
help would be appreciated.

-Yoda