Le Jeudi 28 Mars 2002 12:18, vous avez écrit :

> > > What package?  Generally you'll see that from an undefined rpm macro or
> > > other issue in the .spec file.
> >
> > I haven't (yet) find a mdk package with %make in build step but at
> > http://nanardon.homelinux.org/mdk.php you will find xsnow. I rebuild this
> > package for me and send it to Lenny, it is not (yet) on contrib but it
> > work very fine on x86 cooker. Can you test it on your system.
>
> Lot's of packages use %make. For some reason it's not being interpreted on
> your system:
>
> [stew@powerbook-cooker SPECS]$ rpm --eval=%make
> make
>
> [stew@powerbook-cooker SPECS]$ grep make /usr/lib/rpm/macros
> %__make                 /usr/bin/make

For me I have:
[nanardon@orion olivier]$  rpm --eval=%make
%make
[nanardon@orion olivier]$ grep make /usr/lib/rpm/macros
%__make                 /usr/bin/make
%__automake             automake

But I am not sure this is evaluate, I think this is read
[nanardon@orion olivier]$ ls /usr/lib/rpm/ppc-*/*
/usr/lib/rpm/ppc-linux/macros  /usr/lib/rpm/ppc-mandrake-linux/macros

I have this rpm package, this is a fresh beta2 install:
[nanardon@orion olivier]$ rpm -qf /usr/lib/rpm/ppc-linux/macros
rpm-4.0.3-10mdk

Oh, really Thanks.
--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.