Le Mardi 2 Avril 2002 19:51, Stew Benedict a écrit :
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2002, Ben Reser wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 12:26:20PM -0500, Stew Benedict wrote:
> > > With only 2 CDs, something out of that is going to fall out, and that's
> > > discounting the space the installer etc. take. The remainder will be
> > > available for download.
> >
> > Stew, does this mean ppc is actually going to get a directory in the
> > Mandrake tree of the mirrors i.e. Mandrake/8.2/ppc/Mandrake/RPMS?
>
> I would hope that would be the case, once we finalize 8.2.  That's
> essentially how it looks now in Paris:
>
> [stewb@kenobi stewb]$ ls /mnt/BIG/distrib/bluebird/
> SRPMS    contrib  i586     ppc
>
> Wasn't 8.0 in the official mirrors?
>
> Stew Benedict

With you I hope we will have this tree on mirror, my opinion is to have
exactly the same distrib on all machine (or about, some package cannot be use
on all arch).
For example this afternoon, I hear music with icecast, but the encodage was
made by my macintosh. It is easy to configure, it is the same file ! There a
lot of application can run as this, and a Mac as http server is hard to
attack with pc virus.
And perhaps we will can use the same auto_inst.cfg ;-)

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.