Hi Ben,

On Tuesday 23 April 2002 06:55 pm, Ben Reser wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 06:52:25PM -0700, Phil Lavigna wrote:
> >   Does anyone have positive experiences viewing DVDs in Mandrake PPC?
>
> Not any hollywood type DVDs since they are encrypted.  As a result of
> the law in the US Mandrake does not ship anything like decss that would
> be required to view them.

  OK thanks, I was mostly wondering if anyone had found a workaround. But I
guess the whole subject is taboo... so, nevermind : (

BTW- I suppose everyone has seen the 8.2 PPC release announcement?
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/82ppc-announce.php3

  I just finished downloading mine from:
ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/Linux/distributions/mandrake-iso/ppc/

  And I also placed an order for the 2-CD set. Many thanks (and
congratulations) to Stew Benedict and David Baudens. It runs great on my
PowerBook.

Bye,
Phil