On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 03:00:41AM +0200, Henrik Edlund wrote:
> I still use telnet to connect to routers, switches, and so on... :-) Not
> all of those manufacturers have begun switching to ssh yet.

Yea unfortunately I have a lot of Cisco equipment that doesn't have
enough flash space to upgrade to the newer SSH-able versions of IOS.

But all of that equipment has direct serial connections to another
machine and doesn't allow telnet.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism
or the holy name of liberty and democracy? - Ghandi