Hi folks.
I have a weird keymap problem on this 7300 with a ADB keyboard.
I didn't have any problem during the install but now its running each
time it boots into X the keys are all over the place. only f11 and f12
function as they should emulating mouse buttons This doesn't seem to
happen in runlevel-3 as the keyboard works fine.

To get around this I have to get into mandrake control center and double
click on the US keymap (default) then everythings back the way it should
be except for the the space bar.
When pressed, the space bar keeps repeating until another key is
pressed, it also lights the caps lock light for the time its depressed.
The caps lock key does not light the caps lock led at all though the key
functions as it should.

I have clean installed 8.2 a number of times and still get the same end
result.
Have I made a config error with a standard apple keyboard or is there
something not loading properly I can fix some how. I'm pretty sure the
keyboards good.

Thanks for your time.