On Thu, 16 May 2002, Ben Reser wrote:

BR> On Thu, May 16, 2002 at 10:41:50AM +0200, Henrik Edlund wrote:
BR> > There seem to be a problem with logging who is logged in in Mdk 8.2.
BR>
BR> It's working just fine for me.  Looks like you're using a benh kernel.
BR> Does it still happen when you use the Mandrake kernel?

Yes. Same with Mdk kernel. I discovered it before I installed the BenH
kernel to get power saving to work, but was too busy to report it.

(I can report that the BenH kernel also will begin beeping for 10-15
seconds when it is about 10 minutes of power left, and will after that put
my iBook2 in sleep mode. Just as in OSX.)

--
http://www.edlund.org/