On Sun, Jun 09, 2002 at 04:57:35AM +0800, Targon wrote:
> Oh, this Java is not free...So there is no way to get Java
> working on the browsers without paying? hmm curious, Java is such
> a popular web browsing essential how come its not bundled and
> installed from the Mandrake CD's? Im confused.

All Stew's RPM does is download and install blackdown's Java.
Blackdown's Java is not "free".  If you don't like it bitch to Sun who
wrote the license.

Mandrake already comes with kaffe.  But in my experience kaffe doesn't
work very well.  And Java is hardly "essential".

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

We tend to see all wars through the lens of the current conflict, and we
mine history for lessons convenient to the present purpose.
- Brian Hayes