On Monday 10 June 2002 16:30, you wrote:

> Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:29:26 +0200
> From: Jeroen Diederen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Mandrake Update
> > This is a known bug in the 8.2 version. You have to manually install
> ppc/8.2/RPMS/grpmi-8.2-3.1mdk.ppc.rpm and then it should work. I haven't
> tried yet. I wanted to install it tonight.
>
> targon wrote:
> > Has anyone been able to successfully get this to work?
> > Every time i try it fails with "errors were found" dialog. I have tried
> > different sources be they http or ftp.
> >
> > If it does actually work can someone pls post instrustions?
> >
> > Cheers

Ok i think i did it with "rpm -U" for upgrade since "rpm -i" produced some
error.

But now at least the mandrake update managed to install some files, but still
has some errors in some packages.

How does this work? Does the Mandrake update look for updated files on the
first source in the list and then give up with the error without checking an
trying other sources defined?