Hello list,

even after logging/studying approbiate FAQ's the installation of mdk-8.2 on my ppc9500
still does not work;
First of all the really nice looking applescript produces error messages after some
definition steps (installation of bootX not possible) and - in addition - the values,
according to the readme AND the html-guide, of bootX settings are only producing a
walkthrough to the 1st stage of the text-based installation... The entry of a manually
defined SCSI driver installed in OLD WORLD ppc's ends up in the message that there's
no CDROM drive found??

Settings:
ppc 9500/200, 192 RAM;
bootX with RAM-disc image of the Mandrake install folder: all.gz;
Kernel: vmlinuz;
Image size: 34000

Looking forward to your hints and ideas (in fact, I like Mandrake al lot, so why not
using it on a old world ppc??)

greetings Harald
:                       No html:
:                       e-Mails: