Hello,

I'm trying to install mandrake on a Titanium, and I came to a partition problem: I
already did install suse PPC (sorry but it came out before mandrake 8.2), and I'm
trying to use the same partitions in order to install mandrake over it. But the thing
ids that under S.U.S.E. one wouldn't need to have a bootstrap partition, and not
matter what I make the install process won't go futher without having one bootstrap
partition, I got one HFS partition where I putted one of Ben's kernels in order to be
used with S.U.S.E.. this partition is 34 Mo. I tried to use the drake partition
utilisty in order to change the HFS 34Mo partition into a Bootstrap partition but it
just doesn't work, when I clik on format , I got an error message.
So I was wondering if there is a way to turn this partition into a bootsrap partition
in order to install mandrake. I don't want to format my whole hard drive just to
install mandrake on it (I got too much things added to mac osX, and don't want to
repeat the whole process of installing it and update it). Is there a utility that can
do this (maybe under linux, I still got S.U.S.E. working on it, but I want to switch
to mandrake).

Thanks for your answers (and time)

Alvaro Arce