I resend a mail to warly last week to remember him to change the upload
script. If I can, I 'll re-ask to him to fix this weeks.

I believe alpha arch was not really follow... I will looking for mirror and
add cooker entry for alpha at http://plf.zarb.org/~nanardon this evening.

--
Linux pour Mac !? Enfin le moyen de transformer
une pomme en véritable ordinateur. - JL.