I have an Appletalk printer configured with netatalk and CUPS on my local server. I can print from the server as well as from my iMac. I have cooker running on the iMac. I typed a text in OpenOffice and selected the printer. Before that, I ran printerdrake and added this printer to OpenOffice/Gimp. I tried to print the text from within OpenOffice. The job is sent to the CUPS server (I checked that). Strangely, nothing comes out of the printer. After a while the blinking of my printer stops. In older versions of OO/cooker I could print to this machine....has anyone an idea what is wrong here ?

Jeroen