On Saturday 08 February 2003 16:54, Christopher Molnar wrote:

> In the meantime OS/X seems pretty stable for my needs - just a little
> slower than I would like it.
>
> -Chris

Well, I have both and choose at boot time. I am pretty happy with YDL 2.3 at
the time. I do like Mandrake (on my PC) but for the time being YDL runs
better (at least on a rev2 iBook). Power Managment works mostly (however not
closing the screen), my camera works (but it's an Olympus and connects as
usb-storage - I don't use gPhoto but wrote a small tcl/tk program instead).
I'm afraid the modem problem will remain as long as Apple does not disclose
the informations....

Thierry

--
"I heard if you play the Windows XP CD backwards, you get a satanic message."
"That's nothing, if you play it forward, it installs Windows XP"