hi out there,

I know most of you are busy with 9.1 (I suppose) but nevertheless on
older boxes (such as a 7600 box) I am still using 8.2 ;-).

Strange things occured during the last few days:

o If I want to change permissions of/for some folders (and their files)
via chmod and 7xx codes the permissions are changed by the
system???? after changing them previousely???

o automatic mounting of networked smb-shares via
a) rc.local
b) the drakeconfig tool (mounting smb-volumes with saving the entries in
fstab)

does not work at all - I still have to mount them manually (then it
works of course)

Does this have something to do with the start up procedures 'cause the
module loading of the eth-interfaces are handled (perhaps??) after

Greetings Harald
--
 (o-  Best regards
 //\  Harald T Zipko

Versendet durch AonWebmail (webmail.aon.at)