hallo,

i have the new titanium powerbook 12" g4 867MHz with 256MB of RAM and a 40 GByte HD.

I have big troubles to install the PPC MANDRAKE 8.2 (2 ISO images downloaded from the web)

I made two partition of about 20 GB size each one: the first is a HFS+, the second has been mounted in different time with HFS, UNIX or let free space.
The partitioning has been made by using Drive Setup during the boot from the installation of MC OSX CD

Until now, I followed the instruction on the tutorial available on the web about the PPC MANDRAKE installation

First MC OSX has been installed, then by OpenFirmware with the following line

boot cd:,\\yaboot

note the "," was necessary.

>From this point the following trouble arised:
1) I started the installation in text mode because no graphical mode worked correctly.
2) At the question of which scsi interface install, I do not able to answer.

3) AT THE START OF THE HARD DISK CONFIGURATION, NO SUPPORT, WHERE INSTALL FILESYSTEM, HAS BEEN DETECTED AND THE INSTALLATION ABORTED.

These problems arised for each type of mounting of the second partition.

Samebody can help me?
any suggestion is very greatfully appreciated

Tankyou
MAXZAV