Hi PPC-cookers!

I just installed Mandrake 8.2 on my iMac DV 400 (slot loading). The install
process was easy to follow except that the keyboard went mad at the end of
it. I was quite impressed with hardware recognition, which is *much* better
than what I had seen in older versions of Yellow Dog and LinuxPPC. It's a
pity that I had to tweak XFConfig quite a bit before I could use X. Anyway,
it seems that I will endly be able to use my Epson
Printer-Scanner-Photocopying machine and my usb burner without much trouble.

Howerver, I still have a few problems that I could not solve. I will put them
in separate mails to allow better tracking.

Matthieu