Stew, what sources are you using to build mol-0.9.68-3mdk.ppc.rpm (and -2mdk and kmods for benh-7mdk and benh-9mdk)? I'm having a problem with it that its author Samuel Rydh says has been fixed in the release 0.9.68 version (keyboard behaving as if keys were still down after releasing them in Mac OS X, see http://lists.maconlinux.org/pipermail/mol-general/2003-March/ 001368.html).

My original idea was trying to compile the release 0.9.68 myself, but I can't do that because I don't have the kernel headers for benh-9mdk in /usr/src/linux/include. I've looked at kernel-benh-2.4.20-9mdk.src.rpm, but it doesn't look to me as if I could easily get these headers out of it (Do all these patches have to be applied? The README says something about not placing stuff in /usr/src/linux... is that applicable? I don't have anything in /usr/src/linux.).

-Christian