hi,

I answered stew 3 hours ago about the XFree86 Problem, and the mail is listed in the
archiv, but i didn't get it. something wrong with the mailinglist maybe??
I figured out, that X is running perfectly when I remove DRI from the XF86Config. But
this means no acceleration.. Anyone an ideo how to get X runnin w/ DRI?
another problem I got stuck on: rpmdrake failed downloading an rpm, asked if it should
keep the aleady downloaded files, I answered yes. next try using rpmdrake or urpmi
from commandline I get following error:

perl: rpmio_internal.h:447: cf2: Assertion `fd && fd->magic == 0x04463138' failed.
Aborted (core dumped)

this disables me from using the nice mdk rpm management. anyone an idea how to fix it?

regards
alex