Hello,

I write a small script that allows me to connect to internet. So my
mandrake 9.1 on my G4 mac is OK, and the internal MODEM is OK,
and the /dev is OK.

But, if I use the Kppp interface, the modem is ready but do not answer !

have you some idea ? or some pointers ?

I download the source of Kppp, unfortunately the configure does not work
(but I install the developpement option).

Nevertheless, I can read the source. Kppp seems to open a socket with
the device (My first idea was that kppp was a frontal that calls some
scripts).
I my script is reunning I do not understant why the socket fails ?

Thanks
PHL.