Hi Stew forum people, here is my actual BootX config:

Kernel: vmlinuz-2.4.18-6.1mdk
RAM Disk size: 8192
More Kernel arguments: root=/dev/sda7 devfs=mount 3
No video driver is selected
Use Specified RAM Disk: initrd-2.4.18-6.1mdk.img

Am I missing something? Please let me know, sorry for not sending the
post to the forum.
Kindest regards and thank you very much in advance.
Pablo