Am Freitag, 19. September 2003 12:07 schrieb Stew Benedict:
> On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, Andreas wrote:
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Yesterday:
> > RpmDrake worked fine and I could install a couple of packages.
> >
> > Today:
> > After I launched RpmDrake and selected my packages for installation
> > RpmDrake crashed without error message.  No idea why?
> >

> > Regards
> >
> > Andreas
>
> You would need to lauch it from a terminal to see any error output, or
> check your ~/.xsession-errors.

Ok, I launched rpmdrake in a terminal and this is the output:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] stonie]# rpmdrake
unable to retrieve pathname for removable medium "CD1"
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.base1_irland.cz]
examining synthesis file [/var/lib/urpmi/synthesis.hdlist.base2_irland.cz]
perl: rpmio_internal.h:447: c2f: Assertion `fd && fd->magic == 0x04463138'
failed.
Aborted

Andreas