On Thu, 23 Oct 2003, Tomas Taylor wrote:

> Stew,
>
> In 9.3 could could Bamboo, if it's still called  Bamboo then, detect
> configurations with special keyboards and adjust accordingly?
>
> Tomas

I don't know that the hardware reports whether the keyboard is qwerty,
azerty etc. Your dmesg output should show something if it does. If it
does, sure something could be done, but we would need to build up a
database of mappings of keyboards maps to keyboard types.  If it doesn't,
I'm not sure how one could do that.

No, it wouldn't be Bamboo, each release get's a new code name.

MandrakeSoft