PPC Developers,

I have a small JNI application that I have developed in MacOS X.  I have ported it over to both RedHat Linux and Windows 2000,  In both cases it fails when it tries the load the shared-library with the native code.  I have just read in the Mac documentation that the naming convention for the shared-library is non-standard in MacOS X and this is most likely the cause of the Linux and Windows failures.

This new information has reminded me that I have not even attempted to port the over to Mandrake Linux for PPC.  I have assumed that Java is not yet mature enough for JNI applications?  Is this a correct assumption?  If not, do I have to join the CLUB in order to port my JNI app over to Mandrake?  (I ain't got no money to join the CLUB!)

Tomas Taylor

Below is the link to the website for the Pure Java version of the application:
http://web2.airmail.net/tomaste/LogicCalc/LogicCalc.html
I am using bamboo for website management and deployment of Java apps.

Panther has just been released!