Hi,

I just wanted to mention that I also had the new GUI disk partition thing
completely hose my partition table.  I have two IDE drives.  My second
drive had a SuSE install with a bunch of partitions, and one spare where I
figured I would just put the cooker root, then I could mount my homedir.

Anyway, the reason I'm able to report this problem rather than screwing
around re-installing my system is because I found a wonderful tool called
rescuept.  This great little thing let me manually rebuild my partition
table and get my SuSE back (along with all my MP3s and home directory!!)

All I did was boot with the latest hd image (with the cooker distribution
on another drive which thankfully didn't get hosed).  I chose expert mode,
no scsi.  When the partition tool came up, all I did was hit "done" because
I didn't want to do any partitioning (I already had my partitions setup,
thank you very much!)

Anway, I think I'll wait a few days before I try this again.  :)

Chris