Pixel wrote:

> mprillot@ķecif.fr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > hello,
> >
> > Is ncr53c8xx and/or cpqarray a big problem ?
> > While not receive any news from my latter message, I try another
> > solution:
> > I go back to mandrake 6.0, create a bootnet floppy and go...
> > BINGO, all is right whith mandrake 6.0 (but, it's normal,
> > no modification from several week, so there was no problem in the past,
> > to day no more problem..)
> >

> Can you confirm that the boot kernel has changed between the 2 versions?
>
> Chmouel has created a new smaller one some time ago...
>
> cu Pixel.

No it's not the boot kernel which cause problem..
With diskboot from mandrake 6.0 and giving 'mandrake-devel' for the path of
mandrake
the insmod fail... I tried to remplace stage2 devel with stage2 of 6.0...
Same result, insmod
failed.

Now I will make the test as you tell me, with the "sym53C8xx".

M. Prillot