Hello, Im currently using mandrake 6 with a lot of cooker upgrades, and it
works very well.  Ive got my sister and parents to use it to, with their own
accounts.

The problem is that my sister and I are rather territorial, and our accounts on
this box are no exception.  When she gets on, i log out first, and let her
logon from the xdm screen.  Of course, this means i have to kill all my
programs and downloads.  Also, if she walks away, and I want to get on, my only
option is to ctrl-alt-backspace and dump me back to the xdm login.

Id like to have multiple active sessions in X.  Something where i could suspend
my desktop (with the programs still running under it) and let someone else
logon.  Like, the screensaver passwd box would let you log back on to your
desktop, or login as a different user.  So, that way i could just lock my
screen, and let her logon, and when she is done, i could get back to my
desktop.

Anyways..  just an idea.  I think it would be really useful for some people, and
hope someone tries experimenting with this.

Jason