I have a problem mainly with kdm.
I took the most recent SRPMS (qt and kde*) from cooker
and compiled everything again. When I change to runlevel 5 it takes
approximately 2 minutes till X and kdm are visible.
As soon as I change to runlevel 5 I can see that kdm is started if I do
a "ps aux" but somehow it waits for X or something like that.
Currently I am using kde-1.0. I habe no problem with kde-1.0
but I am responsible for three linux server and about 50 clients and I
think maybe some of the users would like to have a newer version of kde.

Anyone accounted a similar problem??

        Adrian