Hello

Saturday, Saturday, September 18, 1999, you wrote:

Michael Irving> On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, you wrote:
>> Noticed that StarOffice is not included in the Mandrake 6.1 release.
>> I am wondering the reason is.  No space for it?

Michael Irving> The new license that Sun has placed on StarOffice makes it free for
use but
Michael Irving> restricted for distribution.
But has anyone ASKED Sun if it could be included.
Restrictions like this are often the way to control distribution but
as Sun  should want it to be used widely, I would imagine they will
say yes to known Linux distributors.... if asked.

Michael Irving> Michael Irving

Best regards,

tracer

mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]