already tried it. Liked the question mark.
observations:

        1)I used beginner install from hard drive

        2)Beginner installs allot of stuff. Maybe to much (about
700Megs). For instance, should a beginner have a telnet server
installed by default. Also should the man pages for Spanish,
etc. be installed when the language i choose for default is
English.

        3)After install all I got was LI. So I booted with a
floppy and the vmlinuz symlink is pointing to 2.3.13-2mdk. This
shouldn't be the default Should it? Also i didn't select hacker
kernel which means it too was installed by default by the
beginner install.

        4)Netscape still doesn't work.

        5)The system no longer recognized my modem. And i did
select the ppp package.

Then I reinstalled with ncurses (I need my modem to work) and
all I got was unresolved dependencies with pgc-c++ and sane.

Thanks for all the hard work its coming along nicely.

--
Holiness unto the Lord, He must increase, but I must decrease